Crunch web application
- Enabled users with ‘Editor’ permissions to add, modify, and remove a PowerPoint template on a folder. Previously, only account admins had permission to manage a PPT template.
- Removed the ability to directly share datasets that are created in personal folders.
- Fixed the following:
- Filter footnotes were not displaying on dashboard tiles.
- Multitable rendering sometimes failed when a filter was either applied or removed.
- Deselecting the ‘Display Empty rows/columns’ option was not working when viewing numeric-array variable summary cards.
- Selecting the ‘Show values’ option was not rendering the values on line-graph dashboard tiles.
- Integration-update issues occurred (including Decipher and Confirmit) when the source dataset had missing or duplicate variable titles, which then led to aliases that were missing or duplicated.
- Added the DEFINE HOMEPAGE command (folder scripts), which allows you to add a homepage to a folder.
Help desk and website improvements