Crunch web application
- Fixed the following:
- Materialization of formulas works properly now when a dataset exclusion filter is applied.
- Users were sometimes not able to export a multitable that contains a formula weight, which has now been fixed.
- Passing a variable through a function signature was triggering a type conversion when using the CSV importer, which has been fixed.
- A bug occurred that prevented users from editing personal variables, which has also been fixed.
- Augmented the rCrunch package so that it now sends a
content-type header when using
runCrunchAutomation to avoid errors when assuming or guessing text or a JSON script.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Crunch Automation scripts from creating sufficient project permissions.
- Added the following system-script (folder) commands (among many others):
- Replaced the
Help desk and website improvements