Crunch web application
- Fixed the following in Confirmit integrations:
- A bug that occurred within surveys that define predefined lists within predefined lists.
- Confirmit titles with empty strings (
"") are now given a default title (
- A category mapping is now used to fix column aliases when a grid variable is a categorical array.
- Numeric arrays are now handled properly when there is missing data due to broken labeling.
- Fixed the size limit for response data on Decipher integrations.
- Substantially increased the limit that can be used in subtotals of multiple-response variables. There was previously a de facto limit on the number of items, which rendered them unusable.
- Reenabled expression filters (i.e., filters that are not named) so that they appear in the footer of dashboard tiles.
API endpoints and API reference
- Added a full
path field, which is now returned whenever project entities are queried.
- Updated the
R package for
R-devel changes to
POSIXlt object comparison.
- Added the REPLACE NUMERIC CASE command, which allows you to overwrite a non-derived variable’s values with numbers based on multiple cases (conditions).
Help desk and website improvements