Crunch web application
- Fixed the following issues:
- Slides were sometimes not appearing properly within a deck.
- Some columns within a multitable were no longer visible after decreasing the browser page magnification.
- Double-clicking on a tile in dashboard view did not switch to ‘tables & graphs’ view.
- Changes made to the sorting order of a univariate analysis in the Edit > Categories panel were not able to be saved.
- Made the following Confirmit-integration fixes:
- Responses now load properly when the capitalization doesn’t match the metadata.
- Made improvements to the overall progress indicator while pulling data from Confirmit.
- Fixed a bug where Confirmit data expects a category not defined in the metadata by adding it instead at the response-parsing time.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when a Confirmit integration created a categorical array of text variables that should not be nested in a categorical array.
- Made the following Decipher-integration fixes:
- Improved the handling of very large imports, which also provides a better overall progress indicator while pulling data from Decipher.
- Improved the handling of dates in situations where Decipher provides an ambiguous date format.