Crunch web application
- Made the following improvements to tab book exports:
- Fixed the error messaging that appears when something fails during the export of a tab book.
values list within an exported tab book is now returned in the specified order for variables and subvariables. A bug previously prevented the order to output properly, which has been fixed.
- Improved Confirmit integrations by enabling surveys that have image-based fields.
- Enabled numeric means so that they can be:
- Rendered as a bar graph.
- Exported to PowerPoint as a bar graph.
- Fixed the following:
- The total population figure is now being pulled from the source view used for the
copy_from function instead of the underlying dataset.
- An error that prevented viewers from browsing outside of a folder that had a folder homepage has been fixed.
- Edit functionality is now working for Profiles slides.
- Added the REORDER FOLDER command, which lets you change the order of the variables and subfolders inside a particular variable folder.
Help desk and website improvements
- Updated the Definitive Guide to importing and preparing Data with new information about various tools and resources.
- Added new information about: