Crunch web application
- Fixed the following issues:
- Rollup changes did not reflect on tables and graphs.
- Filter footnotes did not display properly in graphs.
- PowerPoint exports of graphs failed if one or more categories were suppressed.
- The rendering of discrete values for a numeric variable did not appear in ‘tables & graphs’ view.
- Image links in exported markdown files did not work.
Help desk and website improvements
- Created the Crunch naming rules article, which provides the latest guidance on how to name variables and folders to ensure that your data appears properly within the Crunch UI.
- Updated the Dataset Level User Access help article to include clarifying information on Viewers, Editors, and Admins.
- Updated Folder Homepages, which provides additional information on how to add video tiles.