Crunch web application
- Fixed the following issues:
- Multitable column header titles and descriptions could sometimes overlap.
- An analysis with a multiple response variable in the column position and means in the cell positions may show dashes instead of actual means.
- Exporting a tabbook would sometimes fail to report that an error occurred during the processing of a request.
- Timeplots would sometimes not save to a deck successfully.
- Improved numeric array analyses so that blank columns are now suppressed if the setting to show empty rows/columns is not checked.
- Added the ability to provide arrow-based metadata in Parquet exports, which allows pyarrow users to easily utilize their datasets.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Crunch Automation scripts from running on datasets with certain folder configurations.
Help desk and website improvements
- Created the following new help articles: