Crunch web application
- Fixed an issue that prevented all categories in the column position to be viewed when scrolling horizontally.
- Fixed an issue in which scorecard column headers would sometimes render on top of each other.
- Adjusted the limit on the number of tabs in a tab book (multitable) export to 500.
- Improved the user experience when viewing a time plot so that the top five categories displayed by default are now updated accordingly if the measure is changed in the display controller.
- Added the ability for a CrunchBox to now show empty categories.
- Added the ability to use a
DATE option (using ISO8601 format) on each category when creating variables in the following commands:
Help desk and website improvements
- Created the new Dataset Views help article, which describes how (and why) to use the Crunch UI to create partial dataset views to share with a client or colleague.
- Added up-to-date information about how to use Crunch Automation with certain tasks in the Setting up a dataset with R help article.