Crunch web application
- Fixed an issue that occurred when sorting a bivariate table where the column variable had an intermediate category with N=0 followed by at least one category with N>0.
- Added a visual footnote to support the following features in the Crunch UI:
- within the export output — the footnote reflects when standard errors of test statistics have been adjusted for overlap between columns of a multiple response variable.
- within in tables & graphs and multitable views — the footnote reflects when standard errors of test statistics have been adjusted for overlap between columns of a multiple response variable.
- Added an Export tab book option that allows you to write the entire tab book to a single table (in early access).
- Added RESET FOLDERS, which is a schema command that allows you to reset all variables in a dataset to a given root folder (
- Added the ability to use the
ALIASES argument in the CREATE MULTIPLE DICHOTOMY command, which allows you to indicate the aliases that each of the subvariables will have in the new dichotomy.
Help desk and website improvements