Crunch web application
- Made the following color assignment corrections:
- in deck analyses that include a multiple response variable with subtotals.
- in a categorical variable that has subtotals/differences defined for it.
- Added an ‘Insufficient Data’ message on a tile, which appears when dashboard tiles have no results due to group filtering.
- Added the ability to drag tiles to a new location on the current dashboard tab by using only one drag-and-drop action.
- Added bar graph support in situations where the ‘Show means’ option has been selected for a univariate categorical variable in the ‘Tables & graphs’ view.
- Fixed an issue in which the view within ‘Edit preview’ was not responding to the change after sorting the direction for a sorted univariate analysis.
Help desk and website improvements
- Created a new article about Numeric Arrays, which is a new variable type that enables you to work efficiently with groups of numeric variables that are related.