Crunch web application
- Fixed an issue that occurred when a tab on a dashboard tile was not allowing the user to change the selection.
- Improved the behavior in the ‘Dashboards Group’ panel in situations when one or more of the filter variables have been deleted from the dataset.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when selecting a category in the ‘Dashboard Group’ panel that sometimes did not reflect in the rendering of the dashboard.
- Fixed a bug in Confirmit integrations when response data was smaller than expected.
- Corrected an issue that occurred when a dashboard tile no longer reflects the column selected for hypothesis testing comparisons after changing the selection in the tab pulldown within that tile.
- Added the ability to remove a stale reference in dashboard ‘groups’ when a variable has been deleted from the dataset.
- Added the ability to download a Crunch Automaton script (a series of
organize commands) reflecting the current variable folder structure from the ‘Edit variables’ interface.
API endpoints and API reference
- Fixed a bug that occurred when parsing Crunch Automation comparisons to