Crunch web application
- Updated the Crunch UI so that deck slides and dashboard tiles are correctly weighted with the updated variable when a weight variable is deleted and re-created with the same alias.
- Improved Qualtrics integrations, which now support embedded data.
- Updated how ‘Unweighted N / All’ column values appear so that they now correctly display in multitable view when the row variable is a categorical array.
- Added the ability to allow a dataset editor to reorder the slides of a deck that are owned by another user.
- Fixed an issue in which an exported tab book yields an incorrectly arranged output if the multitable includes hidden elements.
- Improved support for hypothesis-testing shading when empty rows/columns are not displayed and a column is selected for comparison.
- Enhanced filter usage by allowing direct exports of dataset row-level data in situations that involve “at least N of” expressions.
Help desk and website improvements