Crunch web application
- Fixed an issue in which confidence bands were not displaying on time plots.
- Improved the positioning of horizontal axis labels when exporting PowerPoint graphs.
- Created DROP VARIABLES, which is a new Crunch Automation schema command that allows you to drop multiple variables in a dataset.
- Fixed the DISPLAY command so that it no longer overwrites other variable display attributes.
Help desk and website improvements
- Added updated information about how to use Crunch Automation schema commands when writing a script.
- Updated the Time series analysis with time plots article, which describes how to use the new time plot visualizations. These are now enabled for date-time variables for Early Access users.
- Updated the following articles with new information about the various tables, graphs, and charts that are now available to Crunch users: