Crunch web application
- Changed how the N values are listed at the top of the marker bar in a time plot so that they always reflect the unweighted N value.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when time plots cannot be created in certain circumstances for a categorical variable with only one category.
- Added PowerPoint support so that ‘Min’ and ‘Max’ Y-axis settings are now reflected in graph exports.
- Updated population estimates for “at least N of” filters so that they are now consistent when “complete cases” is turned off for the filter.
API Endpoints and API Reference
- Added a /projects path, which changes project settings and allows you to move datasets and sub-projects into it.
- Removed the
- Unmaterialize materialized commands — went back to creating derived variables in automation
CREATE VARIABLE commands.