Crunch web application
- Added functionality to prepend ‘Loop Names’ to loop variables, which makes them work better in the UI and prevents clashes between variables.
- Fixed a bug in the Confirmit importer, which caused the variable name to be the same as the alias.
- Fixed a bug that caused integrated datasets to not have a working update dropdown.
- Made the following fixes and improvements:
- Negative differences now display properly if the checkbox ‘Empty rows/columns’ in the display controller is deselected.
- Displayed categories now correctly match the selected list of categories in dashboard time plots.
- Pairwise comparisons now appear correctly for an analysis that has a multiple response variable in the column position (in cases where the multiple response variable included at least one subtotal).
- The UI now works properly when ‘Missing’ categories are positioned anywhere outside of the bottom of the category list.
- The anchoring of subtotals at the bottom of the list of categories now correctly renders the relevant variable summary card.
- Tooltips above table cells now display the correct information.
- The properties panel for a categorical array now displays correct information when one or more subtotals or differences were defined on the categories.
- The ‘Set comparison’ hypothesis testing option is now available in cases where subvariables are in the column position.
Help desk and website improvements