Crunch web application
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Set comparison” button for hypothesis testing of tables from working properly when the option to show only categories is selected.
- Added the ability to include subtotals to multiple response variables (in early access for editors).
- Added support for deck export of numeric array variable cards.
- Made the following fixes:
- a multitable consisting of categorical variables now loads properly.
- a multitable with a multiple response column variable correctly displays means of numeric row variables.
- differences now display in the ‘Edit slide/title’ preview for categorical arrays.
- hiding column categories now works in the ‘Edit Categories’ tab.
- Added more support for both Confirmit and Decipher integrations (see help desk articles below for more information).
- Removed a meaningless value in the intersection between the weighted/unweighted ‘rows and mean’ column of exports.
- Fixed multiple issues in the dashboard ‘groups’ panel that prevented removing or adding them.
- Fixed rare behavior that causes some export settings to fail.
- Made more speed improvements to the UNSET NUMERIC VALUE command when using numerous variables.
- Added support to the CHANGE command (
LABELS) so that it can use functions alongside the explicit list of labels.
Help desk and website improvements