Crunch web application
- Updated the Crunch app so that numeric arrays can be saved to a deck from the ‘Variable Summaries’ view.
- Added options in the ‘Edit Slide/Tile’ panel to allow you to hide the x-axis title and description for a graph.
- Fixed an issue when numeric arrays sometimes don’t display in the ‘Tables & Graphs’ view when a weight has been applied.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the ‘Edit > Export Settings’ page to not load properly.
- Removed the extra scrollbar from the numeric array summary graph.
- Changed the default measure to “column percent” within the resulting table when removing the variable in a ‘table of means’ (in tables & graphs mode).
- Added support in the Edit panel to switch between ‘Mean and Sum’ measures for a numeric array analysis.
- Updated export handling to reflect a dash in the intersection of the ‘Unweighted/Weighted N’ row(s) and the ‘Mean’ column.
- Increased the length of the maximum subvariable name, which is displayed in the numeric array summary axis label.
- Made several improvements, including how Crunch Automation commands create multiple kinds of array variables as well as fixed a bug that occurred when parsing automation expressions.
- Updated the CREATE CONVERT command to allow you to convert categorical array variables into numeric arrays (converts them to
Help desk and website improvements