Crunch web application
- Fixed various Confirmit integration issues, including how responses appear when they contain newlines.
- Made the following Decipher integration improvements:
- Fixed an error when adding subvariables to an array when updating a ‘Decipher Integrated’ dataset.
- Addressed issues with numeric arrays when updating datasets that are integrated with Decipher datasets.
- Improved how subtotals and differences are displayed by adding a boldface font in categorical-array variable summary cards.
- Added the ability to show weighted and unweighted bases on the tooltip when the measure is set to row percent in ‘Tables & Graphs’ and ‘Multitable’ modes.
- Improved how variable summary cards appear for numeric arrays so that they now correctly reflect filtered values after applying filters.
API Endpoints and API Reference
- Made numerous QA edits to the Crunch API reference docs.
- Added more information about filter parameters when using the Cross-dataset search endpoint as well as the ability for users to use an “all terms” parameter to improve search results.
- Improved performance by 12% when when filtering the root folder on large dataset search queries.
- Added API documentation that describes how to copy views from one dataset to another.
- Made speed improvements to scripts that have multiple DISPLAY, CHANGE, or RENAME commands, especially on datasets with many variables.
Help desk and website improvements