Crunch web application
- Added the ability to show the title and description for a column variable beneath the graph in edit preview and dashboards.
- Improved how datasets on a dashboard appear on a landing page so that the member’s panel no longer switches to a dashboard when closing it.
- Fixed a bug that improves how formulas for subtotals and differences are saved.
- Made numerous improvements to the Confirmit importer, including:
- Cleaned up the formatting of both folders, variable names, and descriptions. Some variables were being missed on import and are now being imported properly.
- Added proper support for numeric array integrations.
- Added more language support in Confirmit integrations.
- Re-enabled the hypothesis testing “set” comparison option when working with a categorical array that has subvariables within the columns and categories within the rows.
- Improved how Crunch Automation handles scripts that have numerous commands (> than 1MB) or on a dataset with 1000s of variables. The validation step now returns a 202 asynchronous progress response.