Crunch web application
- Improved the web app by displaying a descriptive error when an integration update fails.
- Improved the user experience when deleting a deck.
- Moved the N label in graphs to the bottom right and increased the font size.
API Endpoints and API Reference
- Updated the API so that you can now add a suffix to your “join” API call, which allows the source variables to include a suffix to avoid conflicts.
- Updated the Variable Editor (v2.1.0) with the following improvements:
- Added support for turning numeric variables into numeric arrays via the array builder.
- Added checks to verify user-entered variable titles are unique.
- Fixed bug so that organizing variables into the hidden folder doesn’t create a new personal folder called hidden.
- Set reasonable default column widths on the variables tab and turned off automatic auto-fit resizing.
- Fixed bug in automation script by adding backticks to variable aliases that contain spaces.
- Reset and disabled the source variable folder, title, description, and notes fields when using the array builder.
Help desk and website improvements