Crunch web application
- Refactored the dataset importer and integrations in order to provide a more consistent and streamlined user experience.
- Fixed an issue with the importer that caused integrations to fail to render when there are too many surveys.
- Fixed an issue with variable sources and importer not working properly for Decipher integrations.
- Made various tweaks to Permissions Management and Dataset Importer panel UI to cause progressively loaded lists to render more consistently.
- Updated the design of the section headers in the Export Settings panels to improve usability.
- Improved the category selector for a time plot so that users can now select empty categories to be displayed on the plot (in early access).
- Fixed an issue in which switching tabs was not working properly for some dashboards.
API Endpoints and API Reference
- Fixed a bug in the search aggregation endpoint that caused an error when the user provides an empty query string.
- Fixed an sCrunch bug that occurred when using Backfill functionality.
- Added new ADD CATEGORIES command, which allows you to add extra empty categories to categorical variables. See documentation for more information.
- Improved performance speed when accessing slides in a deck.
Help desk and website improvements
- Created new help desk article that describes the new Category Differences feature (in early access).