Crunch web application
- Added feature to show values on a time plot when the user has Display > Values selected in the extended panel of the Display Controller (in early access).
- Updated horizontal bar graphs so that labels on an axis are no longer truncated.
- Added hint text to alert users who have any profile analyses saved to a deck, since these analyses cannot be exported via the “Export from deck” panel.
- Added a “Fit to tile” option, which is available in the Edit panel for saved analyses that have the ‘time plot’ visualization type (in early access).
API Endpoints and API Reference
- Changed several user-level permissions to enable better sharing and editing of datasets.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when searching for personal variables.
- Improved the dataset scripts endpoint by including the script ID on the shoji tuple.
- Enhanced the
POST /api/account/users/ endpoint to enable granting users the ability to edit datasets separately from creating datasets.
- Added the ability to perform backfill replacements without a filter in sCrunch (full column).
- Added Python 3.4 support to sCrunch.
- Released sCrunch version 0.9.3.
- Added the ability to use reference functions to act on a variable number of input variables for the
RENAME command. See the documentation for more information.
- Improved support for Unicode characters in Crunch Automation strings.
Help desk and website improvements