Crunch web application
- Fixed case where missing columns in the response data can fail when importing a Qualtrics dataset.
- Adjusted y-axis min value so that it now be set to zero for the case of time plots.
- Fixed the extended panel when it opens from the display controller so that it no longer shrinks the displayed table or graph.
- Corrected how axis and tooltip labeling appears when displaying population estimates along the vertical axis of a time plot.
API Endpoints and API Reference
- Added the function
makeDimTransform() to the
R package, which helps set transforms on slide analyses, such as color palettes, hiding elements, and setting the order.
- Also added the ability to use
defaultPalette() functions in the
R package to access the palettes associated with a dataset.
Help desk and website improvements