Crunch Web Application
- Fixed broken pagination buttons on bar plots
- Fixed a bug that caused analysis titles and descriptions to display twice in dashboards view and edit tile panel.
- Made additional improvements to the categorical array builder, including the loading of saved expressions which
- Re-labeled column headers in Edit Categories panel.
- Hid “viztype” selector for numeric array analyses.
API Endpoints and API Reference
- Improved search performance for folder-sorted search results. More speedups are on the way!
- Updated the way datasets that are associated with an integration to allow for new categories, subvariables, and
changes to the order of categories and subvariables.
- Added capability for sCrunch to back-fill data values via CSV file.
- Added Feature Announcements section, which is linked to from the search menu.
- Added the ability for end-users to subscribe to automatically receive feature announcements via email.
- Added new
straightline function in automation for use in logical expressions.