- Strong UI/UX design sensibilities
- Experience with a graphic editor or wireframe tool.
- Deep understanding of CSS3 & HTML5
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team of peers, understanding and respecting the responsibilities and expertise that developers, designers, QA folks, and others all bring to the project
In any given week, you’ll work on establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards. One of the ways to achieve this is by helping to design and implement a library of reusable UI widgets. You’ll study existing features of our web application to discover new ways of making them more usable and appealing. You’ll also test layouts across multiple devices and platforms in order ensure a consistent experience for all our users.