Crunch.io is a Silicon Valley startup building a collaborative data analytics platform in the cloud. We are a top-notch team of statisticians, data analysts, and engineers with proven experience in delivering fast, accurate, compelling insights from large datasets. Now we are taking that experience to the cloud to build a collaborative platform for advanced, real-time analytics.
We are looking to hire a highly skilled Python developer to play a key role in building our data analytics engine. This is fun, challenging, mission critical work on databases, distributed storage, and parallel computation.
Join our founding team at this critical first stage. Where you live is not a factor; we have proven experience with distributed teams.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
- Expert level Python skills.
- Strong commitment to high development standards including TDD.
- Deep understanding of databases including column-oriented and NoSQL.
- Experience with distributed storage, parallel computation, and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with scientific computing and libraries, such as NumPy and ScaLAPACK, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related.