Crunch is looking for experienced Python developers who want to be part of a team building a large-scale cloud-based analytics platform. Based on your talents, you will find yourself a member of one of our small teams helping move our platform forward. This means adding value to our product by reducing friction in our client’s workflows, providing new and interesting ways to manipulate their data, and allow them to publish their results with the expectation of massive scale. If you want to be part of a team that cares as much about aesthetic and technical details as you do, Crunch will be a good match.
- A commitment to producing robust, well tested code that meets industry standards.
- Experience specifically using Python to solve novel problems.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with a team including other developers, managers, product owners.
- Ability to work independently; all of Crunch works remotely across numerous time zones.
- B.S. in Computer Science, related degree, or commensurate experience.
Nice to have experience with:
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB, AWS, Redis, cython, or numpy.
- Building large-scale (millions of hits per day) publicly available systems.
- Parallelization of complex operations with gigabytes of data.
- Significant contributions to open-source projects.
- Developing analytical solutions specifically in Python.
- Applying machine learning and other techniques to create real-life solutions.
- Building GIS solutions.